In Singapore, information on property, land ownership, future development plans, computation on taxes and stamp duty can be found in websites of government agencies.
For beginners, do take a look at 3 Agencies That Property Investors Must Know in Singapore.
Links to Relevant Government Agencies:
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
- Singapore Land Authority (SLA)
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Housing Development Board (HDB)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
Feel free to drop us any questions if you cannot find what you want on our government websites.