The Only Mixed-Used Development at Redhill MRT
Key Development Summary
- ➤ Developer is Tang Skyline, part of Tang City Holdings or the Tang Group of companies.
- ➤ Land price is $851 psf per plot ratio
- ➤ Estimated breakeven is $1,350 to $1,400 psf
- ➤ Land area of 90,734.67 sqf including 331.54 sqf of stratum air space
- ➤ Maximum Gross Floor Area of 442,979.12 sqf
In November 2015, Tang Skyline was awarded the successful bidder for the Alexandra View site next to Redhill MRT. The proposed development is a mixed residential and commercial development with a total of not exceeding 400 residential units and maximum commercial space not exceeding 21,528.4 sqf including a supermarket with a minimum area of 10,764.2 sqf.
- ☑ Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- ☑ Zhangde Primary School
- ☑ Queenstown Primary School
- ☑ Alexandra Primary School
- ☑ Gan Eng Seng Secondary School
- ☑ Crescent Girls’ School
- ☑ Henderson Secondary School
- ☑ Queenstown Secondary School
- ☑ New York University
- ☑ Global Indian International School
- ☑ ISS International School
- ☑ Tanglin Mall
- ☑ Great World City
- ☑ Alexandra Central
- ☑ Anchor Point
Residential . Serviced Apartments . Retail Outlets
This highly-anticipated development brings lots of convenience to residents. Grab your grocery at the stylish supermarket and have a late night bite at the F&B outlets. Invite your friends to come along on weekends!
With so many popular schools within few minutes drive and Redhill MRT at your doorstep. This is the right place for you and your family.
A Brand New Bukit Merah
Bukit Merah is situated in the southernmost part of the Central Region of Singapore. This is planned as a residential town To the north of Bukit Merah is Tanglin, to the west is Queenstown and the Downtown Core, Outram and Singapore River districts of the Central Area ly on the east of Bukit Merah. Bukit Merah also shares a maritime boundary with the Southern Islands planning area located beyond the town’s southernmost point.
Better living environment for Residents
With new developments on the horizon, Bukit Merah is set for a fresh breath of life. A number of infill housing developments in the area including at Spottiswoode, Redhill and Kim Tian will provide residents with new housing choices in their familiar neighbourhood. Highlights of new amenities in the area include:
- ✲ The newly completed retail mall and hotel at Alexandra Central, which will add to established hubs at Alexandra, Harbourfront, Tiong Bahru and the Arts Cluster at Gillman Barracks
- ✲ An extended tertiary healthcare facility at the Outram Medical Campus. New facilities at the medical campus include The Academia, a cutting-edge research and diagnostics facility launched in July 2013, as well as the newly completed National Heart Centre, to be completed
New transport infrastructures
There are currently six MRT stations and various bus services serving the Bukit Merah area. There will be public transit enhancements and improvements to the road system in the area, such as:
- ✲ The new MRT station at Havelock will provide residents with an additional connection to the
Thomson Line. Outram Park MRT station will also serve as an interchange connecting the Thomson Line to the East-West and NorthEast lines.
- ✲ The Sentosa Gateway Tunnel that will improve motorists’ journeys out from Sentosa.
- ✲ The widening of the Keppel Viaduct along Keppel Road.
Nature is just around you
Within easy reach of residential areas in Bukit Merah are parks and nature areas such as Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Tiong Bahru Park and the Labrador Nature Reserve. These green spaces offer respite from urban living, and provide opportunities for recreation, social interaction and family activities.Other outdoor areas include:
- ❀ The Labrador Nature and Coastal Walk
- ❀ The waterfront promenades at Keppel Bay
- ❀ The Sentosa Boardwalk
- ❀ The Alexandra Canal park connector, which links Bukit Merah with the Singapore River, providing an easy route to the city
- ❀ The Rail Corridor that winds through the area, offering a green route for cycling and jogging